User which has no authorization to access transaction code COR3 could display process order using transaction code QA03.
How to disable authorized user open transaction code COR3 from QA03.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
S_TCODE, QA33, QA32 , KBA , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , PP-PI-POR , Process Order , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.