- Randomly getting various errors with XML processing.
- A "Infected with signal 11" error:
Current process (0x48150030) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00000000014c27d4 (kbfalloc+0x4f4), siginfo (code, address) = (2, 0x0x0000000000e85811)
with a stacktrace that includes finctions:
- A timeslice error:
timeslice error: spid 554 exhausted its 'time slice' of 100 milliseconds and additional 'cpu grace time' of 500 ticks (50000 milliseconds).
It has been marked for termination.
with a stacktrace that insludes functions:
- Possibly a kernel panic with the message:
ulpspinlock: spinlock order violation
with a stacktrace including the following functions:
- A spinlock is not released when the impacted spid is terminated by ASE which brings the ASE server down.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 prior to SP130
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 GA prior to PL04
Sybase, CR#755644, CR755644, 755644, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers, xmlextract, built-in, builtin , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.