- You may find your applications hanging or stuck with high CPU usage (e.g. 100%), even they may not accept your login to them.
- You can collect a little information about what is going on in the application via some commands provided by Operating System or 3rd party.
- Commands introduced here are mainly for Linux but possibly applicable to the other UNIX platforms with slight changes.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and higher on Linux
- SAP Replication Server 15.7 (REP ) higher on Linux
- SAP IQ 15.4 (IQ) and higher on Linux
ASE, IQ, RS, Rep, hang, hanging, hung, CPU, 100%, stuck, login , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.