- Enrolling iOS 7 devices using the Afaria 7 SP4 Self Service Portal for MDM-first enrollment.
- After clicking the "Enroll" button, receiving "HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error"
- Load balancer is being used in network to route client traffic.
- Devices connect using the public (external) IP address of the load balancer instead of the public DNS.
- Afaria 7 Service Pack 4
- Load balancer is used in front of Afaria Environment
SAP Afaria 7.0
aipsR, login, login, timeout, request, self, service, portal, ssp , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.