- After running BPC Lite & Full Optimization, the requests were not being compressred.
- "The number of requests you do not want to collapse" is set to 2 in process chain /CPMB/LIGHT_OPTIMIZE. However, there were more than 2 requests to be compressred.
- You can see the message "Compression not necessary; no requests found for compressing" in the lite optimize job log
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 7.5 for the NetWeaver (NW) platform
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 10.0 for the NetWeaver (NW) platform
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 10.1 for the NetWeaver (NW) platform
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, /CPMB/COMPRESS, Lite Optimization, Full Optimization , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.