- System allows to exceed the purchase requisition quantity while maintaining manually the schedule lines in transaction ME38.
- If we select the purchase requisition from menu option 'scheduling agreement delivery schedule /create with reference / to purchase req.' system gives an error message (i.e. PR already ordered in full), but when modifying manually the quantity in schedule line for the earlier referred PReq schedule line, system does not give any error message.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
menge, schedule line, ME32L, ME33L, target quantity, ME51N, eket, exceed, ECC, allow, ME31L, schedule agreement, 06067, 06 067 , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.