- Web Intelligence users may receive errors stating that the processing servers are busy and/or out of memory
- "The server is busy. Please save any pending change and try again later. If the problem persists, contact your BusinessObjects administrator. (Error: ERR_WIS_30284)"
- Central Management Server(CMS), WIReportServer, java processes may report large amounts of virtual (VIRT) memory being used in 'top'
- Web Intelligence Processing Servers(WIPS) may go into a Stopped or Failed state due to exceeded Maximum Memory limits
- Mostly noticeable on systems with 4+ CPUs/cores
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (May occur on other UNIX platforms as well)
- glibc version 2.10 or higher
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0/4.1/4.2
glib glibc libc gnu virtual memory vm virt excessive lots oom size tune tweak performance load startup extra exceed normal abnormal webi web intelligence , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.