You have created a source list with the reference to a contract/schedule agreement.
After the MRP execution, the following symptoms are observed:
- MRP does not generate schedule lines;
- MRP generates purchase requisitions without reference to the contract/schedule agreement;
- MRP generates purchase requisitions without vendor;
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
MRP, Material Requirements Planning, MD01, MD02, MD03, MD04, MD05, MD06, MD07, MD40, MD41, MD42, MD43, MDBT, ME51N, ME52N, ME31, ME32, ME33, ME38, source list, schedule agreement, contract, vendor, scheduling agreement, outline agreement, source determination, MEQ1, quota arrangement, PP-MRP, MM-PUR, MM-CBP, MM-PUR-OA-SCH, MM-PUR-SQ , KBA , PP-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , MM-PUR , Purchasing , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , MM-PUR-SQ , Sources of Supply , MM-CBP , Consumption-Based Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.