The resolution section of this key Knowledge Base Article (KBA) targets the following symptoms:
- Firefighter Log Review Workflows did not trigger for some/all Firefighter Log sessions
- Some Firefighter Log Review workflows are showing the error "Invalid log report", but there were actions performed by the Firefighter IDs.
- Firefighter Log session details are empty but session details are populated
- Missing actions not captured by the EAM log sync
- Summary Log report is showing data, but Consolidated log report is empty
SAP GRC Access Control 10.0
SAP GRC Access Control 10.1
search request, firefighter log, log report, firefighter lof summary report, consolidated report, firefighter id, GRAC_SPM_LOG_SYNC_UPDATE, eam_sync, LOG_SYNC, ACT_SYNC, change_log, FFLOG, WF_ID, FFLOGID, GRACFFLOG, WORKFLOW_SENT, FFLOG_ID, FFOBJECT, STZAD, SPM_ACTION_USAGE, GET TIME STAMP FIELD, /GRCPI/GRIA_TRAN_GET_LOG, CL_GRAC_API_SPM_AUDIT_WF, CL_GRAC_LOG_REPORT, SEND_LOG_NOTIFICATION_WORKFLOW , KBA , GRC-SAC-EAM , Emergency Access Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.