- Formula returning incorrect value.
- Some reports migrated from BI 4.0 to BI 4.1 and above, fails with a formula error.
- When refreshing a report in Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1 and above, it generates an error in a formula, but when refreshing the same report in Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0, it works.
- When refreshing an existing report based off a BEx Query in Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1 and above, the formula based on the selected BEx Query parameter value returns an incorrect result.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
CR, CRFE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise, BEx Query, formula error, parameter value incorrect , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.