- Sybase Relay Server (RS) fails to start.
- Sybase Relay Server Outbound Enablers (RSOE) fail to connect to the server
- RS log file (rs.log) has this entry: RSF11047: Missing required property 'id' at line X in configuration file 'rs.config'
- Sybase Relay Server (RS) 188.8.131.5250
- Apache Web Server version 2.2.x on Linux
- Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) 2.2 SP04
- All Supported Mobile Operating Systems
- All Supported Enterprise Information Systems
Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2
Unwired Platform Mobile rshost Apache Linux Red Hat Working , KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.