EAM log review requests created successfully, nevertheless the Controller user cannot see the items in his work inbox
Access Request Management (ARQ)
- EAM Audit Log Review TS is maintained and activated in SPRO, as per Post Installation steps
- The Firefighter ID is assigned to a valid Controller
- Controller workflow notification method is set to "Workflow"
- EAM log sync job is scheduled to run periodically
- In transaction SWE2, the START event for ObjectTYpe CL_GRAC_SPM_AUDIT_REVIEW (WS76300089) has the 'Type linkage active' box is marked.
workflow, email, EAM, workitem, work inbox, SWU_OBUF, SWWUSERWI, Organizational environment buffer refresh, recalculated, nwbc, controller, firefighter, review item, EAM review, EAM log sync, EAM Audit Log Review, 76308028, Items disappear in Business workplace , KBA , GRC-SAC-EAM , Emergency Access Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.