- Plan to move the database (DB) devices of an ASE database to a different file system on the same physical server.
- The database name will be not changed.
- The databases are replicated with SAP Replication Server.
- How to use mount/unmount database commands to move these database devices?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- SAP Replication Server (RS) all versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions ; SAP Replication Server all versions
KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.