- Unable to run Data Transfer Process (DTP) via a process chain but able to run it manually.
- A DTP execution cancels when triggered from process chain though the same DTP can be executed manually without any error message.
- DTP does not run in process chain.
- BW process chain job failure relating to a Load DTP process.
- DTP run within a chain fails with these messages in the job log of the associated background job BI_PROCESS_DTP_LOAD:
An exception has occurred
Message no. RS_EXCEPTION000
Operation could not be carried out for
Message no. RS_EXCEPTION120
Process did not report an instance -> no log
Message no. RSPC057
Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE
Message no. 00564
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP Business Information Warehouse (SAP_BW)
RSPROCESS, DTP_LOAD, RS_EXCEPTION 000, RS_EXCEPTION 120, RSPC 057, RSPC57, RSPC 57, OBJSTAT=INA, RSDG_TRFN_ACTIVATE, red, failed, RSTRAN, RSBKDTP, modified, active , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-PC , Process Chains , BW-WHM-DST-DTP , Data Transfer Process , BW-WHM-DST-TRF , Transformation , BW4-ME-TRFN , Transformation Metadata , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.