- Error in process order cancellation where ECC has an interface with EWM.
- Inbound delivery is not automatically updated when cancelleing a process order confirmation where there is also an interface to EWM.
- In transaction CORS, warning message "Dependent delivery &1 can only be cancelled in SAP EWM" is issued.
- When cancelling a process order confirmation in transaction COR2, message C2 380 is issued and the user has to carry out follow up actions in the SCM-EWM system.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC , KBA , LE-IEW-X , Cross-Application Topics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.