During upgrades, there are errors in ACT_UPG phase, where object(s) could not be activated.
In log file SAPupConsole.log you have the options:
01) - Repeat phase MAIN_SHDRUN/ACT_UPG to continue at the point it stopped
02) - Initialize phase MAIN_SHDRUN/ACT_UPG to restart it from the beginning
03) - Accept non-severe errors and repeat phase MAIN_SHDRUN/ACT_UPG
04) - Exit this program
Choose action: Repeat phase MAIN_SHDRUN/ACT_UPG to continue at the point it stopped
You select option #3: "Accept non-severe errors and repeat phase MAIN_SHDRUN/ACT_UPG" and moves on:
- SAP Netweaver Release Independent
- Support Package Tools for ABAP
- SUM (Software Update Manager)
dump, issue, ddic, load_type_mismatch, could, not, activated, search , KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , BC-UPG-OCS-SPA , Support package tools for ABAP , BC-DWB-DIC-AC , Activation Prog., Conversion Prog., DB-Utility, MC, SPDD , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.