- Batch field is not open for input after the last transfer order (TO) has been reversed in transaction LT0G.
- After a reversal in LT0G, it is impossible to pick a different batch for the delivery.
- After a TO has been cancelled for a delivery which contains a batch split item, a new batch cannot be added to the delivery.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
LIPS-CHARG , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-SHP-DL-BD , Batch Determination , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.