- Short dump MEMORY_NO_MORE_PAGING occurred in ABAP program "RPSINFO" - in "EXPORT_TABLES_TO_MEMORY". The main program was "RPSINFO".
- Short dump EXPORT_TOO_MUCH_DATA occurred in ABAP program "GDBPS000", in "EXPORT_TO_MEMORY". The main program was "RCNHI000".
*This dump could also occur in other program and using other transactions.
- SAP ERP Project System (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
CN41, RCNSO000, CN41N, GDBPS000, EXPORT_TO_MEMORY, DBPSJF20, RPSINFO_EXPORT_TABLES_TO_MEF01, SAPLGSGF, LGSGFF04, EXPORT_TEMPORARY_SET, SAPDBPSJ, S_ALR_87013545, job, SAPLPS06, PS06_PROJ_PRPS_EXPORT, CJ8G, RCNST000, rdisp/PG_SHM, RKPEP003, PG_MAXFS, ROLL_MAXFS, ROLL_SHM, END-ENHANCEMENT-SECTION, EXPORT ITAB_MEM TO MEMORY ID MEM_ID, EXPORT_TOO_MUCH_DATA, CJI3, KKAJ , KBA , rcnsofzg , end_of_selection , PS-IS-LOG , Logistics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.