- Running any process which calls BAPI_PO_CHANGE is returning error 06 215, and the purchase order changes cannot be transferred from SRM to ECC.
- You noticed that the net price informed was overwritten by the price from previous document/inforecord.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, BAPI, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, SRM, BACKEND, BACK-END, 06215, 06 215, PO, PURCHASEORDER, PRICE, NON-ZERO, CONDITION, SAPL2012, L2012U01, NET_PRICE, PRICING, KOMP, NETPR, KOAID, KONV, CONDITIONS , KBA , SRM-EBP-POR , Local Purchase Order , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , SRM-EBP-INT , Plug-In Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.