- The modified row for a Mobile Business Object (MBO) gets deleted from the Ultralite Client Database.
- The old value of the modified MBO is still present in the Ultralite Client Databsae.
- The Sybase Unwired Platform(SUP) / SAP Mobile Platform(SMP) Cache Database holds the original MBO row and the modified/updated one.
- SUP/SMP 2.x (Up to version SMP 2.3 SP02)
- All Supported Mobile Devices on Android, Blackberry Windows Mobile and Win32
Operation Replay, Submitpending, pending, deleted, cache group, synchronize , KBA , MOB-SUP , Sybase Unwired Platform , MOB-ONP , SAP Mobile Platform on Premise , MOB-SDK , SAP Mobile SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.