Safety stock in SNP planning book is set to be calculated from safety days' supply either from product master (safety stock method 'SZ') or time-based maintenance (safety stock method 'MZ').
Sometimes the safety stock is calculated incorrectly -- it seems the safety stock is equal to the total of all the demands in the whole planning horizon instead of just the total of the demands in the period defined by safety days' supply.
- Safety stock calculation macro is working fine in a dataview, but it does not work when copied to another dataview.
- Safety stock is calculated correctly when data is loaded, but the value becomes incorrect after switching to change mode or changes being made to the planning book.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Management Supply Network Planning (SCM-APO-SNP)
KBA , SCM-APO-SNP-MAC , MacroBuilder , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.