- Error message "No data maintained for material XXXX plant YYYY in transfer period" (message no. MA 640) happens in background job (run with transaction MC8G or program RMCP6BIN) that transfers SOP data to demand management (DM).
- Issue only happens when multiple plants are included in the job's planning objects (saved in table LISPLF, refer to job definition in transaction MC8E or planning objects list in transaction MC8J). If the plants are processed separatedly, the error does not happen.
- SAP ERP Logistics Information System Planning (LO-LIS-PLN)
- SAP ERP Sales & Operations Planning (PP-SOP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , LO-LIS-PLN , Planning , PP-SOP , Sales & Operations Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.