- An INSERT command fails, terminating the session, with an "infected with 11" message and a stack trace reported in the ASE errorlog.
- INSERT command affects a table with one or more encrypted columns of type char() or varchar()
- Configuration parameter 'statement cache size' is greater than 0
- "Infected with 11" occurs in code module getvalue()
- Stack trace will include code modules 's_retparams' and 'execproc'
- Cached plan for INSERT statement had to be recompiled or renormalized
- All cached plans for statement may have been in use
- Underlying object schema may have changed
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5
KBA , cr641109 , encrypted , statement cache , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.