You are creating a new supplier/bidder business partner by transferring a potential supplier via OPI from ROS to SRM. After selecting the potential supplier from the list and pressing the 'Transfer' button you receive following error messages:
- Could not create business partner
- Business partner could not be created
- Partner data not transferred from catalog. Inform system admin
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) all versions
- Registration of Suppliers (ROS)
BBP_BUPA 258, Attribute PURCH_ORG does not exist for user, BBP_OPI_CREATE_FROM_DATA, BBP_CHECK_OPI_DATA , KBA , SRM-ROS , Supplier Registration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.