- Inbound CSA* qRFC entries with the error 'BDoc Message processing cannot be started. MW not operational.' This leads to large growth of table TRFCDATA.
- You wish to know if unwanted BDoc's created on SolMan system are required.
- Large database growth of table SMW3_BDCOC2 or other SMW3_BDCOC* tables and/or table SMWT_TRC.
- Solman inbound CSA* queues stuck in status Ready.
- This note is also valid for cases in which a CRM system does not exchange data with any other system.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SMQ2, SMW01, CSA_INDOBJ*, UPDATES, SMW3_BDOC, SMW3_BDOC1, SMW3_BDOC7, SMW3_BDOCQ , KBA , CRM-MW-ADP , Middleware Adapter , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.