- The Application Programming Interface (API) Call to Synchronize Synch Group A uploads data for Mobile Business Object (MBO) in Synch Group B to the Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) / SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) Cache Database (CDB).
- The uploaded MBO instance belonging to Synch Group B disappears from the Ultralite Mobile Client Database as a result of the above action.
- SUP/SMP 2.x
- Replication Based Synchronization (RBS)
- All Supported Mobile Devices Operating Systems (Android, iOS, Blackberry, Win32, Windows Mobile )
- All Supported Backend Systems
SubmitPending, Synchronization Group, Cache Group, Operation Replay, SubmitPendingOperations , KBA , MOB-SUP , Sybase Unwired Platform , MOB-ONP , SAP Mobile Platform on Premise , MOB-SDK , SAP Mobile SDK , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.