If you set a negative result for a characteristic of an inspection lot, after running usage decision, the result is not transferred to classification system.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
QE51N, QE01, QA12, batch class, MSC2N, CT04, QA01, QA02, QA03, production order, process order, purchase order, goods receipt, minus, UD , KBA , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , CA-CL , Classification , LO-BM , Batch Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.