- Is configuring single sign on to BI launchpad supported with WACS for BI 4.0 or 4.1 4.2 etc
- Should I use WACS as my web application server?
- Are there any advantages to using WACS over tomcat?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.x (included 4.1, 4.2 4.x all support packs, and patches)
- WACS also is included in SAP Business Objects 3.1 and while it may have a few fewer issues in 3.1 it's still not recommended to be used as your primary web/app server.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
zie sign-on automatic logon web application container server , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.