- SAP IQ adopts some features of SQL Anywhere product.
- A user-defined function is processed by the Catalog Store (implemented by SQL Anywhere feature).
- Therefore it does not take advantage of the performance features of Sybase IQ.
- As the result, the following impacts are expected:
- A query using a user-defined function can cause a performance issue.
In certain cases, differences of specification between SQL Anywhere and Sybase IQ can produce an unexpected result for a query.
- SAP IQ 15.x
- SAP IQ 16.0
performance, unexpected result , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.