- Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0 ESD#2 and later provides a configuration parameter, "sproc optimize timeout limit", which enables users to limit optimization time for stored procedures on a server-wide basis.
- Can an optimization timeout limit be applied to an individual procedure or for individual queries, or at the session level?
- Users have need to limit optimization time at varied levels
- Users have need to limit optimization time for queries other than procedures
- Users have need to limit optimization time for specific procedures or queries as distinct from a server-wide setting
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.x
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5
optimizer, timeout , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.