- You create a Purchase Requisition at the Product View or convert an SNP PurRqs into PP/DS PurRqs
- The order is scheduled too late, with availability date after the end of the time stream of the Transportation Resource
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP SCM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
- External Procurement Planning in SCM APO PP/DS
PP/DS Horizon, Days Plus, Days+, Transportation Resource, OVERLAP_BUCKETS, /SAPAPO/CRES_OVERLAP_BUCKETS, External Procurement, STO, Stock Transport Orders, Stock Transfer Orders , KBA , sapapo/rrp3 , scheduled too late , conveting snp orders too far , converting snp orders so longer , product view , purchase requisition created farther , preq does not respect pdt , preq scheduled too late , preq created too far , /sapapo/res01 , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-INT-PUR , Purchasing / Purch. Req. and Order, Transfer Order , SCM-APO-MD-RE , Resource , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.