- User has upgraded ASE (from any version to any higher version)
- It is considered a good practice to run UPDATE STATISTICS on user tables following upgrade
- User has Replication Server installed, including the ASE RSSD database for replication system tables (those named rs_%)
- Replication system tables are not considered ASE system tables
- Is execution of UPDATE STATISTICS against RSSD replication system tables therefore necessary?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) any version
- SAP Replication Server (RS) any version
update stats, rep server, system table , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.