- A BEx Query has many Key Figures that are set as "Hide(Can be shown)".
- An A-OLAP workspace has poor performance when loading the initial QueryView.
- During loading of the A-OLAP initial QueryView, Key Figures marked as "Hide(can be shown)" are shown when they shouldn't be.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 & 4.1
- SAP BW 7.30 & 7.31
- Analysis, Edition for OLAP
keyfigures, hiding, slow, hang, hanging, AOLAP, A-OLAP, OLAP, Advanced Analysis for OLAP, BI, 4.0, 4.1, 40, 41, BI4.0, BI4.1, BI40, BI41, workspace, work space, MDAS, multidimensional analysis services, BICS_PROV_GET_INITIAL_STATE, 1774052, QueryView, Query View, BICS, Business Warehouse , KBA , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , BI-RA-BICS , BI consumer services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.