- Production/Process Order End Date in APO is set to year 2037 or 2999;
- This usually happens when order is changed in ECC and transferred to APO via CIF;
- Some operations may be scheduled to the correct date, while some may be in 2037/2999;
- Issue may also happen when creating/changing order via BAPI.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)
apo, rescheduling, order, end, date, availability, 2037, 2038, dec, december, 31, 31st, 30, future, horizon, 2999, Order-Int. Rel., actrel , KBA , production order , incorrect date , process order , order transferred , date incorrect , dates incorrect , incorrect end date , incorrect availability date , SCM-APO-INT-PPS , PP-DS / Production and Process Order , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.