- A signal 11 stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog after shutting down / restarting the ASE SySAM license server (lmgrd) while ASE is running.
- The stack trace reported may vary.
- Modules reported may include
- ASE continues functioning normally.
- The stack trace is reported for suid 0:
kernel end of stack trace, spid 14, kpid4653127, suid 0
- The sp_lmconfig procedure may report ASE with a graced, rather than permanent, license:
ASE_CORE 2013.03130 3 graced Feb 17 2013 12:42AM.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.3
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
License, signal, lmgrd , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.