- Scrap stock in transaction MB1A (or MIGO) for a storage location and the linked transfer order (TO) is generated for a different storage location leading to data inconsistencies.
- Using movement 551 for a material, plant & warehouse managed storage location generates a TO with a different storage location.
- Data inconsistencies are caused when a TO for a goods movement posting has a different storage location.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-TFM-PP , WM-PP-Interface , LE-WM-TFM-TR , Transfer Requirements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.