- A Webi report is attempted to be created and a date dimension is selected as a result object and a query filter.
- When the report is attempted to be run, a 'Database error: ORA-01843: not a valid month. (IES10901)' error is shown.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI4.0 SP07.
- Oracle 11 server and client.
- The server where BI was installed was Windows 2008.
- The BI client tools were installed on Windows 7.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
datetime, prm, specifications, scripting, 1843, 01843, ORA, IES, 10901 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.