- Order of joins are not expected in the query script when creating Web Intelligence document against Netezza
- Order of joins are not expected in the SQL scripty when creating query in Information Design Tool(IDT)
- Query script is not correct when against Netezza database.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 (BI 4.0)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 (BI 4.1)
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3
SQL Script, order, join, sort, BI 4.0, 4.0, BI 4.1, 4.1, UDT, universe, ansi, ansi 92, , universe, SQL Generation , KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.