- Attempts to use the ASE sybmigrate utility to downgrade a server to an older ASE version fails with errors:
Error for logical key:
Error while getting DDL for 'LK.dbo..mycolumn'.
Failed to generate DDL with DDLGEN args ' -S188.8.131.52:4100 -Usa -P****** -DmyDB -TLK -Ndbo.mycolumn -Jiso_1 -CENCRYPT_PASSWORD=false -FIE'. Root Cause:LK5: The Logical Key Object Item for the specified table is not found in the Server: dbo.myTable
Recoverable error. Task 'LK.dbo..mycolumn' for path 'SYBASE --> SYBASE' will be retried.
- The sybmigrate utility successfully copies tables and data, but fails on logical key migration
- Downgrade attempted from ASE 15.7 to ASE 15.5
- Error conditions reported by sybmigrate may vary widely
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5 (ASE)
sybmigrate, downgrade, DDL , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.