- A Web Intelligence (WebI) document contains a parameter
- The document is scheduled with the parameter set, and the scheduled job completes successfully
- The instance is viewed successfully in BI Launchpad viewers and the WebI Rich Client (desktop application)
- When attempting to view the latest instance run with the specified parameter value using OpenDocument, an error message appears:
"An error has occurred: Cannot find a document instance matching your prompt values"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
BOE BI BI4 BI40 BI open doc urlreport urlreporting reporting viewrpt infoview bilaunchpad launch pad prompt variable var param val values selection choice select last run ran fail unique identifier hyperlink load view export thin client , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.