- You want to know what is the correct/proper way to stop dispatchers in Unix environment.
- If you are using IDM 7.2 SP8, you may get following warning after you stop the dispatcher by killing it on Unix server:
STOP_DISPATCHER field in the mc_dispatcher table for dispatcher '...' has value 0 ...
This indicates that dispatcher '...'
- has been previously stopped abruptly
- or other dispatcher with same name is already running
Please verify this condition - it may have serious impact on whole IDM environment.
- SAP Netweaver Identity Management 7.1
- SAP Netweaver Identity Management 7.2
MxDispatcher, AIX, stop dispatcher manually, .sh, service, identity center runtime, remote , KBA , BC-IAM-IDM , Identity Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.