- This document explains how to check whether "ALTER DATABASE UPGRADE" has been done.
- "ALTER DATABASE UPGRADE" upgrades a database created with a previous version of the software.
- You may need to know in some situations whether "ALTER DATABASE UPGRADE" has been done.
- For example, rolling upgrade feature has been added to the SAP Sybase IQ 15.4 ESD 1 or later.
- This new feature is used automatically after applying EBF for ESD 1 or later. (More information on "see also").
- SAP IQ 15.x
- SAP IQ 16.0
SAP IQ 16.0 ; SAP Sybase IQ 15.2 ; SAP Sybase IQ 15.4
ALTER DATABASE UPGRADE, SYSHISTORY,LAST_START , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.