- The Process Integration (PI) Runtime Workbench (RWB) self-test for the PI component Central Adapter Engine fails when any 1 of 2 Application Servers are down.
- When both Application Servers are up, the self-test for PI component Central Adapter Engine is green.
- When either Application Server are down, the self-test is red. The error below is shown.
- Some components of the Advanced Adapter Engine are not available.
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
Unknown state, Start & Stop Services UI, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, NWA, PIMON, AEX , KBA , BC-XI-IS-WKB , Runtime Workbench / Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.