- When creating a business transaction, and the Employee or Person Responsible is proposed, the territory is determined for these partners, and if they are assigned to more than one territory, a pop-up is triggered to choose the territory.
- This is unwanted when entering the employee, and is not expected to occur according to the customizing of the partner procedure
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , CRM-MD-TM , Territory Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.