- ERROR: "There was a problem sending the command to the program." occurs when double clicking a Desktop Intelligence .rep file in Windows 7 client
- Desktop Intelligence report cannot be opened
- The issue happens when Office 2010 or Office 2007 SP2 is installed in Windows 7 client
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 Service Pack 5 Fix Pack 2 (FP5.2)
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 Service Pack 6 (SP6)
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 Service Pack 6 Fix Pack 2 (FP6.2)
- Windows 7 SP1 (Japanese language)
- Office 2010 or Office 2007 SP2 (Japanese language)
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
KBA , BI-RA-DKI , Desktop Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.