- The data of syslogins on ASE 15.7 was inserted by bcp tools from ASE 15.0.3 as migration on the same platform
- The ISQL return "Msg 4002 Login failed." when the user log on ASE 15.7 using old login account and password
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.x
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
lpid, crsuid, bcpu out, bcp in, allow updates, duplicate sa , KBA , ase , lpid , crsuid , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.