- When importing/exporting a lcmbiar using Promotion Management Tool, some temp files or directories are generated under /tomcat/temp directory in Linux server
- Those temp files and directories are not deleted after the job is done or even restarting tomcat/BO servers
- The temp files and directories will keep growing to consume the disk space
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 (BI 4.0)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 (BI 4.1)
- Promotion Management Tool
- Linux RedHat server
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
biar, unix, temporary files, not deleted, BI4.0, BI4.x, BI4.1 , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.