Best practices for troubleshooting issues when scheduling to an email destination.
- A schedule fails with the following error message, "Error in the report processing unit".
- In the Adaptive Job Server logs the following errors are seen at the time of the schedule failure:
- "Failed to connect to SMTP server: Error initializing SMTP server. Return code: [SMTP 501 - Syntax error in parameters or arguments.]. Reason: [smtpout.secureserver.net:80]"
- "Unknown exception caught. This is bad!: Error in the report processing unit."
- "Error message in the language of the server[Error in the report processing unit.]"
- "Failed to connect to SMTP server: Error initializing SMTP server. Return code: [TCP send failed.]. Reason: [YOUR.SMPT.SERVER.com:25].�"
- BusinessObjects Enterprise (BOE) XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
530, how to, destination, CrystalEnterprise, SMTP, Email Notification, AJS, Email Destination , KBA , smtp 530 , smtp 535 , smtp 538 , smtp 550 , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.