- Execute command "REORG RECLAIM_SPACE" for DOL tables composed entirely of fixed-length and non-nullable columns
- Execute optdiag
- The deleted row count in optdiag is not reset to 0 for those tables.
- Reorg reclaim_space doesn't reclaim space used up by deleted rows
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 12.5
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 12.5 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5
traceflag, CR626890 , KBA , statistics , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.