- You see a difference between reports IW39/IW38 and MCI8, if you fill in the similar selection criteria.
- SAP support advises regenerating an info-structure if the data is not accurate in some PM-IS reports i.e. MCI8.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
IW38, IW39, MCI1, MCI2, MCI3, MCI4, MCI5, MCI6, MCI7, MCI8, MCIA, MCIS, MCIZ, S061, S062, S063, S064, S065, S070, S114, S115, S116, information system, IS, info-structure, from date, to date, reference date, month, finish date, planned cost, actual cost , KBA , PM-IS , Information System , PM-WOC-LE , List Editing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.